Back to school after lockdowns - Angola. Don't miss it! Webisdode 6

The schools finally reopened fully in the new term, children may be feeling mixed emotions.



We have been through unprecedented times with the Covid-19 pandemic and you may be wondering what the ‘new normal’ looks like since children started going back to school.

For this reason, we are running our back to school after lock-down campaign in order to know how are things doing inside the school.

Today we are doing something different, we invited a boy, he will share with us his school observations.



1. Introduction (name, age, class, country)

My name is Izequiel Bernardo, I'm 11 years old, I'm studying in the 7th grade and I'm Angolan.

2. Now that schools have reopened have you gone back to study?

Yes I went back to school.

3. How has covid-19 affected you?

The covid-19 pandemic affected me academically, because I was not studying for a long time, etc.

4. Has the school distributed any Bio-security material?

No, my school did not distribute any biosafety material.

5. What are the prevention measures against covid - 19 you saw that the government / school created to ensure your safety?

Hand washing, disinfection with alcohol gel, always use the face mask. Furthermore, we must always check our temperatures and we must also not be outside the classrooms without using masks.

Comments